Monday, January 25, 2010

Motivational Quote #13

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi

This speaks to me. I have so much guilt and shame. They're like muscles that I can't seem to stop working on. I know that's contradictory but its like this: I have to let go of what I think I ought to be doing and do what the moment asks for. I should listen to my body, my mind. Am I tired, am I cheating? I need to do things right or not do them at all. And even that's confusing. Its like if I castigate myself ofr failing or doing wrong, if I punish my body than no one can say I didn't do my best. Its like I have to try and in failing be my own father to saw the work I'm as tough as my Dad. I gotta get beyond this. Nothing good can come from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment