Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Running Log: Feruary 15 - 21

Total Miles for the Week: 24

02/16/10 Ran 6 miles at the Greenway. I did it in reverse this time. I started at the Interstate entrance and ran to Fleischman and back. My time was the same both ways, almost exactly the same, and trip back to my car seemed harder. I think there are more subtle longer uphills in that direction. I feel like I ran strong though and I could definitely feel how much better I ran warmed up. I could have run harder but I thought I needed to hold back a little. In the end, race day will get here and I'll have what I have to do the race. These two weeks I need to focus on healing and keeping up my cardio.

02/18/10 Ran 10 miles at Forest Meadow. I was stronger than I'm used to running, not faster, just stronger. It ebbed and flwed between fast and just hanging on. It felt good and I finished fast.

02/20/10 Ran 8 miles at Mission San Luis with Stepn, Steve. Neil, Doug Mariska and Ashton. This is the place to train. Its single track with fast downhills and steep ups. The only draw back is thathe loop varies from 1.5 miles to 1.8 miles so you end up covering the same ground over and over again but its so fucking hard it won't matter. It was tough but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment