Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Running Log: April 5 - 11

Miles for the Week: 20 (81)

04/06/10 Ran 6 miles at the Greenway. I had a good strong start, maybe a little too fast, and ran negative splits coming back. 29 going out. 27.5 coming in. Not great. Not shit.

04/7/10 Ran 3 miles in the neighborhood. Ran the hills hard. Couldn't help it.

04/08/10 Ran 4 miles with Steph in the rain, discussed strategy. Good run. Fun run. I need to have more fun runs with her but not until my time is better.

04/10/10 Ran 7 miles at Palace. 3.1 on the race and about 4 on the warm up and cool down. Ran a 24:01. Steph says it was fster and the timers were wrong. I don't care. I could have shaved some seconds off at the end. I wasn't used to how hard I was runner and had a hard time judging what I had left. I should have pushed harder. I have all summer to work it out. I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment