Monday, November 30, 2009

Running Log: November 23 - 29

Total Miles for the Week: 28

11/23 - 6 Miles with Steph - Ran 3 miles holding back and the managed a negative split for the second 3.

11/24 - 2 miles at the park with 10 exercise (20 reps) stations on each mile.

11/25 - 8 Miles with Steph and Steve at Red Bug. I wanted to vomit twice. That's a good sign, I think.

11/26 - 2 Miles warm up with Steve, Steph and Neil before the Turkey Trot.

11/27 - 5 miles at Forest Meadows back loop, long slow hills. I had a weak middle. I need to work on pacing. Obviously, I went too hard somewhere.

11/28 - 1.5 Miles run and 3.5 miles walked at Forest Meadows back loop with Vince. Walked hard which seemed to stretch out my calf muscle.

11/29 - 15 plus miles with Clay on the bikes. We biked the Fern Trail and then the Cadillac plus a bunch more I barely remember being that I was exhausted and terrified then back on the Fern Trail. Need to wear running leggings as contact with poison ivy seems unavoidable on the Cadillac. Also seemed to help my calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment